joemid82 came up with this idea on Saturday, and I decided to streamline it.
He wanted to make a bracket system so that we could guess tournament results the same way they do for March Madness (is that term trademarked?).
That may be a little complicated, so I'm throwing this option out there.
We are currently running three tournaments, in various stages.
World's Worst Band III - round one active
Most Overrated Of All Time - round one active
Best TV Show (All Time) - nomination phase
I propose that everyone look at the lists as they stand and guess who they think will be the winner of each category.
Calling winners will remain open until Thursday, the last day of voting for Round One of WWB3 and MOoAT. As of Friday, your votes will be locked in.
Results will be in when all 3 tournaments have completed.
To be eligible for prizes, you must be:
A) Registered on the August Primate Forum
B) Actively Voting in all 3 Tournaments
C) Locked In Before Round 2 Battles are up
And now on to the fabulous* prizes:
1) Should you call the winner of the Most Overrated Of All Time, you will receive 6 random HeroClix.
2) Should you call the winner of the World's Worst Band Tournament III, you will receive 12 random Rage cards.
3) Should you call the winner of the Best TV Show (All Time), you will receive one 8x10 Rocket-Tear print.
4) Should you call the winners of the Most Overrated AND Worst Band, you will receive 10 random HeroClix, 20 random Rage cards, and one random comic book.
5) Should you call the winners of Most Overrated AND Best TV Show, you will receive 10 random HeroClix, one 8x10 Rocket-Tear print, and three random comic books.
6) Should you call the winners of Worst Band AND Best TV Show, you will receive 20 random Rage cards, one 8x10 Rocket-Tear print, and three random comic books.
7) Should you call ALL THREE winners, you will receive 20 random HeroClix, 30 random Rage cards, one 8x10 Rocket-Tear print, and 10 random comic books.
That's 7 ways to WIN!
Side wagers between yourselves are also allowed.
So, get to guessing/voting/nominating!
*in this context, the term fabulous actually means horrendously nerdy.