August Primate

The August Primate Universe is an experimental interconnected world for new characters of the Public Domain. The main objective is to build a living breathing fictional universe that absolutely anyone can use and add to, at no cost whatsoever.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Weird Things I have Learned this week...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jhnjmn
Private

Number of posts : 14
Personage : 3
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Weird Things I have Learned this week...   Wed May 06, 2009 6:25 pm

Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) were first practiced and perfected in India around 600 BCE.

It was common for people to get their noses chopped off as a punishment for committing adultery. They then went to local "surgeons" who would take skin grafts from their butt and create a new nose on the patient with butt skin and straws for nostrils.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jhnjmn
Private

PostSubject: Re: Weird Things I have Learned this week...   Wed May 06, 2009 6:40 pm

P.S. Everyone is encouraged to share what they are learning. From the inane (I learned what a dollop is.) to the earth shattering (I learned tacos are delicious.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SimianAngel
Admin

Number of posts : 116
Personage : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Weird Things I have Learned this week...   Thu May 07, 2009 12:30 pm

Today I learned how to reassemble the ignition and repair the steering column of my car after someone attempted to hotwire it unsuccessfully last night. I guess they never learned how to steal a car.
They did, however, make off with a few GBs of Talking Heads and Wu Tang Clan mp3s, wrapped up in a cheapo player.
In any case, I learned a new and valuable skill set, which I never gave any previous thought to. Thank you, Internet Hive Mind. Because of you, I was only one hour late to work.

Private

PostSubject: Re: Weird Things I have Learned this week...   Thu May 07, 2009 1:38 pm

That really sucks. Did you file a police report or anything about the damage to your car?

When my car got broken into here they just did it all over the phone. Then again, my insurance company didn't think enough damage was done/stolen to warrant anything being done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jhnjmn
Private

PostSubject: Re: Weird Things I have Learned this week...   Thu May 07, 2009 1:48 pm

At Roman Orgies/Feasts, the whole puking in between meals in order to eat more was exaggerated. Although certain favorite slaves were allowed to sit under the table and collect/eat whatever fell on the floor. They also had to give BJ's and HJ's with that table duty as well...

At these feasts the most popular dishes were (not making this up) Flamingo Tongue, Jellyfish stuffed with Pig brains, any sort of fetus...they believed eating fetuses were a light healthy meal, and my personal favorite, drowned (in red or white wine) Chicken. They felt this gave the birds extra flavor...the dying a horrible death in fermented grape juice part.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SimianAngel
Admin

Number of posts : 116
Personage : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Weird Things I have Learned this week...   Fri May 08, 2009 6:29 pm

I wonder if it would be twice the delicacy if they were to drown a pregnant pig in wine, and then eat the fetuses.

Private

PostSubject: Re: Weird Things I have Learned this week...   Fri May 08, 2009 8:03 pm

The average male's sense of taste starts to decline around the ages of 26 to 29.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joemid82
Private

Number of posts : 18
Personage : 4

PostSubject: Re: Weird Things I have Learned this week...   Tue May 12, 2009 2:49 pm

Over 2500 left handed people a year are killed from using products made for right handed people...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joemid82
Private

Number of posts : 18
Personage : 4

PostSubject: Re: Weird Things I have Learned this week...   Thu May 14, 2009 10:38 am

I was bored at work today so I typed in "My Balls" in wikipedia and this is what came up...

My Balls (オレたま Ore Tama?) is a Japanese manga written by Shigemitsu Harada (also author of Yuria 100 Shiki, published in Young Animal magazine[1]), and illustrated by Takahiro Seguchi. The manga began serialization in Hakusensha's manga magazine Young Animal Arashi in November 2006. The first bound volume was released on August 29, 2007, and as of March 16 2009, twenty nine chapters have been serialized along with five bonus chapters.Contents [hide]

[edit]
Plot

The fate of the world rests in one man's testicles. In a freak sealing accident, the Queen of Terror is sealed into Satou Kohta's testicles, thus preventing her from reigning destruction onto the world. However, a lesser devil, Elyse, who was with the Queen of Terror on Earth is determined to release the Queen at all costs. The only way to do so is to make Kohta ejaculate, and Elyse only has thirty days to do it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jhnjmn
Private

PostSubject: Re: Weird Things I have Learned this week...   Thu May 14, 2009 12:03 pm

Someone hacked into Steve Job's Amazon.com account. In the past 5 years he has bought over 20,000 items.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weird Things I have Learned this week...   

Back to top Go down

Weird Things I have Learned this week...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1